Summer Adventure Tours
Coastal Trail Fat Bike Tour
- Experience the stunning views of Cook Inlet, the Alaska Range, and Denali
- Locally designed fat bikes and helmets provided
- Outstanding opportunities for wildlife viewing around Earthquake Park
- Wonderful Alaskan photo opportunities
Price: $60.00 per person
- Services of a professional Alaskan Biking Guide
- Locally designed Fat Tire bicycle
- Snacks and bottled water
- We require that participants know how to ride a bike and be familiar with using hand brakes and shifting gears. Our fat bikes are designed for riders over 5'2" tall. For riders under that height an alternative bike may be provided.
Start Booking Now
My husband and I had a great time with Steve and Brad as our guides. We did the Tony Knowls trail. They knew a lot about the history and explained different parts of the trail along the way. They were very nice men and made sure we had a good time. We would highly recommend using Greatland Adventures and will definitely use them first for any other excursion we want to go on.
My wife and I had an awesome time riding around the trails. Steve, the guide, was great. Very friendly and knowledgeable about the area and the ecology. I would recommend this tour to anyone who knows how to ride a bike.
Awsome bike ride with very good leader loura is awsome :)) thanks for a very nice experience