Welcome to Alaska! Combine this amazing, full-day tour with your cruise ship transfer to make the most of your Alaskan vacation. Experience the best parts of the Seward Highway, scenic Turnagain Arm, and Anchorage with a local guide.
- Fully private tour with local guide
- Hotel pick up / drop off at cruise terminal
- Visits best areas between Anchorage and Seward
- Fully customizable to suit groups interests
- Varied optional activities available
- Services of a professional Alaskan tour guide
- Pick up from your location in Anchorage
- Private transportation from Anchorage to Seward in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Drop off at Seward area hotels or Cruise Ship Terminal
- Snacks and bottled water
- $1495 per group + $20 per person, plus taxes
Alyeska Scenic Tram
The Alyeska Scenic Tram takes you 2,300 ft in elevation to the top of Mt. Alyeska. Receive $20 worth of food vouchers at the Bore Tide Deli for only $10!
- Adults $35
- Seniors (60-69), Military ID, & Students (13-18) $25
- Seniors (70+) & Children (6-12) $18
- Add Lunch to Alyeska Scenic Tram: $10 per person ($20 value)
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
View and photograph Alaska’s iconic animals up close at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Set on over 200 beautiful acres, the center offers world class care for orphaned and rescued animals in their natural habitat.
- Adults $18
- Seniors (65+) $16
- Children (7-17) $14
- Adults with Military ID $16
- Children (0-6) Free
Seward Sea Life Center
Visit the world renowned Alaska Sea Life Center in Seward. Learn about the unique marine habitat of the north Pacific Ocean. View Harbor Seals, Stellar Sea Lions, Puffins, and much more!
- $30 per person
- Children under 3 are free
Glacier Dog Sled Tour via Helicopter
Go dog sledding on real snow via a scenic helicopter ride! Round trip transportation from Anchorage available.
- Adults (13+) $529.00
- Children (12 and under) $499.00
Three-time Iditarod Champion Mitch Seavey welcomes you to his homestead to experience firsthand the thrill of dog sledding.
- Adults $74.00
- Children (2-12) $37.00
On this full-day private tour you will see more sites than you would on an ordinary tour. Your guide will show you all the special things that make Anchorage, the Turnagain Arm, and the Seward Highway unique. After pickup at your location in Anchorage, the tour will begin with a brief tour of the Anchorage area. Next, we will drive south on the Seward Highway along the Turnagain Arm making stops along the way for scenic views and wildlife sightings. Make an optional visit to the Alyeska Ski Resort in Girdwood and take a scenic tram ride up the mountain for lunch. Visit the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center to view and photograph Alaska’s iconic Native animals. Next we will continue south into the beautiful Kenai Mountains. Serene alpine lakes, towering peaks, and alpine tundra make this one of the most beautiful drives in the world. Finally, make an optional stop to hike the Exit Glacier or visit the Seward Sea Life Center to learn about the Kenai Fjords marine wildlife. This tour will end with a drop at your hotel in Seward or the Cruise Ship Terminal. Your private tour guide can adjust the schedule, duration, and activities to suit your interests.