Anchorage to Seward Cruise Transfer/Tour
Welcome to Alaska! Combine this amazing, full-day tour with your cruise ship transfer to make the most of your Alaskan vacation. Experience the best parts of the Seward Highway, scenic Turnagain Arm, and Anchorage with a local guide.
- Fully private tour with local guide
- Hotel pick up / drop off at cruise terminal
- Visits best areas between Anchorage and Seward
- Fully customizable to suit groups interests
- Varied optional activities available
- Services of a professional Alaskan tour guide
- Pick up from your location in Anchorage
- Private transportation from Anchorage to Seward in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Drop off at Seward area hotels or Cruise Ship Terminal
- Snacks and water
- $1495 per group (1-6 Guests) + $20 per person, plus taxes
- $1595 per group (7-12 Guests) + $20 per person, plus taxes
- Groups of 7-12 include a luggage trailer. A luggage trailer can be added for groups 1-6 for $100 per group
On this full-day private tour you will see more sites than you would on an ordinary tour. Your guide will show you all the special things that make Anchorage, the Turnagain Arm, and the Seward Highway unique. After pickup at your location in Anchorage, the tour will begin with a brief tour of the Anchorage area. Next, we will drive south on the Seward Highway along the Turnagain Arm making stops along the way for scenic views and wildlife sightings. Make an optional visit to the Alyeska Ski Resort in Girdwood and take a scenic tram ride up the mountain for lunch. Visit the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center to view and photograph Alaska’s iconic Native animals. Next we will continue south into the beautiful Kenai Mountains. Serene alpine lakes, towering peaks, and alpine tundra make this one of the most beautiful drives in the world. Finally, make an optional stop to hike the Exit Glacier or visit the Seward Sea Life Center to learn about the Kenai Fjords marine wildlife. This tour will end with a drop at your hotel in Seward or the Cruise Ship Terminal. Your private tour guide can adjust the schedule, duration, and activities to suit your interests.
In an effort to reduce our footprint, we are no longer providing single-use plastic water bottles. Please bring a reusable water bottle! Fresh Alaskan water will be available to you throughout your tour.