Updated: May 12th, 2021
To Our Valued Guests, Partners, and Friends:
We would like to update you on our current operating status as well as update you on what it feels like to travel in Alaska right now. We are pleased to announce that, despite the complications, there has never been a better time to come to Alaska!
As of May 12th, 2021 we will no longer require proof of a negative test or proof of vaccination to join on our tours. However, we recommend that you participate in frequent testing and opt for the vaccination. We require the use of masks in vehicles for all public tours. Excursions such as helicopters, planes, and boat tours still require the use of a mask while on board. We require the wearing of masks where businesses request it. It is important we honor the ways our fellow Alaskan small businesses are coping with the ever-changing environment.
What we are doing to keep you and our staff safe:
- All of our guides and staff are fully vaccinated
- We are diligently sanitizing our vehicles and gear before and after every tour
- Our guides and staff are following all local and state mask mandates
What is new regarding official Travel and Mandate Updates:
- The State of Alaska is suggesting a Negative Test Result to enter. Free test results available at the airport.
- The Municipality of Anchorage requires all people to wear a mask when in Public or Communal Spaces. Such as grocery stores, shops, and retail stores.
- The State of Alaska does not have a statewide mask mandate but recommends wearing one when indoor public spaces.
- COVID-19 Travel Update
- Governor Dunleavy-Alaska
- Emergency Orders page
- Mental health resources
- COVID-19 website
What is new regarding dining:
Within the Municipality of Anchorage, restaurants are open for dine-in with a 6 feet distance rule between tables for capacity.
Outside of Anchorage, private businesses are subject to their own discretion, and dine-in options may be available.
Should you decide to travel to Alaska, we welcome you, we care about you, and we are excited to show you the Great Land, Alaska!
+1 (907) 980-8179