6 Hour Scenic Wildlife Viewing Cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park.
- See tidewater and alpine glaciers
- Comfortable vessel with heated interior and large viewing decks
- Excellent whale watching and wildlife viewing opportunities
- Custom narration by a Kenai Fjords National Park Ranger
- Stunning coastal mountain scenery
- 6-hour scenic cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park
- Complimentary Hot drinks & Water
- Full narration by Kenai Fjords National Park Ranger
- $179.00 per person + taxes & fees
- Departure Time: 11:30 AM.
- Duration: 6 Hours
Gratuity for crew (Recommend 10% of tour price)
- Note: This tour departs from Seward, Alaska, and requires either self-driving or Alaska Railroad transport from Anchorage. Please call our office to explore your transportation options! 907-980-8179
- Available: May 1st – September 20th
This 6-hour cruise explores the world of whales, wildlife, and glaciers found in Kenai Fjords National Park. The catamarans named Spirit of Adventure and Kenai Fjords 360 allow you to experience as much scenery, glaciers, and wildlife as possible within six hours. A uniformed National Park Ranger provides a full narration to your journey, pointing out the many spectacular sights and sharing information on the area’s ecology, history, and geology. Watch the Holgate Glacier calve as chunks of glacial ice break off and crash into the water! Highlights of the tour may include whales, sea otters, Steller sea lions, puffins, eagles, harbor seals, and seabirds. Complimentary deli lunch and coffee included with the tour.