6 Hour Scenic Wildlife Viewing Cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park.
- See tidewater and alpine glaciers
- Comfortable vessel with heated interior and large viewing decks
- Excellent whale watching and wildlife viewing opportunities
- Custom narration by a Kenai Fjords National Park Ranger
- Stunning coastal mountain scenery
- 6-hour scenic cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park
- Complimentary Hot drinks & Water
- Full narration by Kenai Fjords National Park Ranger
- $169.00 per person + taxes & fees
- Departure Time: 11:30 AM.
- Duration: 6 Hours
Gratuity for crew (Recommend 10% of tour price)
- Note: This tour departs from Seward, Alaska, and requires either self-driving or Alaska Railroad transport from Anchorage. Please inquire about private transportation options.
- Available: May 1st – September 20th
This 6-hour cruise explores the world of whales, wildlife, and glaciers found in Kenai Fjords National Park. The catamarans named Spirit of Adventure and Kenai Fjords 360 allow you to experience as much scenery, glaciers, and wildlife as possible within six hours. A uniformed National Park Ranger provides a full narration to your journey, pointing out the many spectacular sights and sharing information on the area’s ecology, history, and geology. Watch the Holgate Glacier calve as chunks of glacial ice break off and crash into the water! Highlights of the tour may include whales, sea otters, Steller sea lions, puffins, eagles, harbor seals, and seabirds. Alaska salmon and prime rib buffet available.
As a solo traveler I usually veer towards group tours and make my decisions based on ratings. Greatland Adventures definitely lived up to their high ratings and awesome reviews. I have booked several tours with them. From the beginning it was a pleasurable experience with Steve and Rochelle who have excellent communication with their clients and ensure you are fully accommodated for your tour. I did the northern lights tour with Mike who is an excellent guide! Very knowledgeable and he captured some excellent photos of me! I completed the glacier tour with Bill who is also very knowledgeable and ensured we had a great experience at the glacier by getting us there before others arrived and allowing us to safe explore all the accessible crevasses. I absolutely recommend this tour company they are amazing!
I want to sincerely applaud the members of Greatland Adventures! They made me and my friend's trip to Anchorage one of the most amazing experiences ever in our lives... We were all well educated about the lights before we got there and even had a chance to have a pitstop at a gas station to use the toilet and grab a coffee. We even saw the lights that night TWICE! Thank you, Steve! The memories we made will last a lifetime and we are so happy we chose Greatland Adventures. I am telling any and everyone that plans to visit Anchorage to book through them. No question!