Fairbanks Private Aurora Tour
- Fully private tour with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experience the cozy comfort of a true Alaskan Cabin
- Warm clothing and hot drinks provided
- Aurora portraits and photography instruction included
- Learn the science behind the Aurora Borealis
The Aurora Borealis is one of the most amazing natural wonders on earth. Join us on a quest to view and photograph the Northern Lights in and around the greater Fairbanks area.
We use innovative technology to forecast Aurora viewing conditions. Each night’s tour location is chosen to maximize your chances to view the lights. Our tour locations are chosen based on weather forecast, aurora strength and driving distance from Fairbanks. Our team of experts will get you to the most strategic location possible to see the Northern Lights.
To ensure our guests go out on the best possible night(s) during their visit, we offer a valuable industry exclusive forecasting/insurance service. This service is $10 per person. This non-refundable service fee* includes a personalized Aurora forecast each night you are booked and provides you with the opportunity to either: join us on favorable nights, reschedule your tour to the next night you have available or cancel your tour on unfavorable nights. This forecasting service is unprecedented in the industry and only available through Greatland Adventures.
This tour is designed for anyone visiting the Fairbanks area that has an interest in viewing the Northern Lights. Our tours include web quality Aurora portraits and basic photography instruction.
We use our cozy Aurora cabin or fleet of comfortable tour vehicles as traveling base camps. Tours generally depart between 9-11 pm and return between 3-5 am, depending on the season and forecasted conditions. The tour includes both a hotel pickup and drop-off.
Due to ever-changing space and earth weather conditions, we recommend you book for each and every night you have available, beginning with the first night of your visit. This will maximize your chances of viewing success.
Price: $295.00 per person + $10 per person forecasting fee and insurance policy
- Services of a professional Alaskan Aurora Guide
- See the Aurora Borealis with our exclusive Northern Lights Guarantee
- Aurora Forecasting Service prior to your tour
- High quality photographs and portraits
- Transportation in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Aurora science education
- Warm winter shelter
- Snacks and Hot Drinks
- Use of private Alaskan cabin with wood stove for Aurora viewing or use of a tour van to chase the Aurora
- Gratuities for Guides (Recommend $20 per person)
- We require 2 guests minimum to operate a tour
- End of tour drop-off is only available for accommodations within Fairbanks
*Please contact us for details regarding our exclusive northern lights guarantee. Our guarantee applies to participants only and is non-transferable.