Helicopter Tour with Glacier Landing - Alyeska
The view is instantly beautiful as you ascend from Girdwood Airport. Entering the Chugach backcountry, you’ll witness the iconic Lake George Glacier, Whiteout Glacier, and Colony Glacier. View blue melt-water pools in spring and summer. You’ll land on a glacier and step out onto the ice to spend 15-20 minutes exploring. On the flight, look for moose, bear, and sheep traversing 20-Mile River Valley.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Arrive 15-minutes before your scheduled flight time for a short safety briefing. Then, you’ll be ready for your 60-minute scenic flight culminating in a spectacular glacier landing. You’ll spend 15-20 minutes out of the helicopter exploring the glacier.
You’ll have a great view from every seat, so sit back and relax as you enjoy the incredible scenery. Commentary during your journey will be provided by your pilot.Price: $399 per person + taxes/fees
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Free shuttle service available from Girdwood hotels and B&Bs.
- Cancel up to 7 days before your tour for a full refund. Cancellations within 7 days are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 24 hours are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- If our staff cancels due to weather, no charges will apply and you will be refunded or rescheduled.
- Max. 6 passengers.
- All tours require a 2 passenger minimum. If you are traveling solo, we will attempt to integrate you with other guests.
- Remember to dress in layers for Alaska weather and wear flat, closed-toe footwear (no sandals or heels, please).