Fairbanks Northern Lights Tour
- See the Aurora Borealis with our exclusive Northern Lights Guarantee*
- Aurora portraits and photography instruction included
- Learn the science behind the Aurora Borealis
- Warm shelter and hot drinks provided
The aurora borealis is one of the most amazing natural wonders on earth. Join us on a quest to view and photograph the northern lights in and around the Fairbanks area. We will use an authentic Alaskan cabin as a base camp with wood stove and hot drinks. We use modern technology to forecast both the space and earth weather each night. The tour only operates on nights that have a reasonable expectation for the lights to be visible. We have approximately a 90% success rate of seeing the northern lights when we operate a tour. This tour is designed for anyone who has viewing the northern lights on their bucket list including both sightseers and serious photographers. Aurora photography instruction as well as Aurora portraits are provided. No need to worry about capturing the lights on your cell phone camera. We take pictures for you included in the price! Tours generally depart at 10 pm and return at 3 am.
Price: $195.00 per person
- Services of a professional Alaskan aurora guide
- High quality Aurora Borealis photos and portraits
- Transportation in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Snacks, Hot Drinks
- Use of private Alaskan cabin with wood stove
Please note: This tour is designed for guests 12 years and older. If you have small children and wish to view the northern lights with us, please book our Fairbanks Private Aurora Tour.
* Because of the unpredictable nature of space and earth weather, we recommend that you book for the very first night you have available and list all nights you have available on the booking form. We will confirm if the tour is operating or cancelled by 6 PM on the day of your scheduled departure time. If your tour is cancelled you will automatically be booked for the next night you have listed.