Bike Anchorage’s scenic Coastal Trail along the beautiful Cook Inlet with a local guide on locally made fat tire bikes with studded tires.
- Experience the stunning views of Cook Inlet, the Alaska Range, and Denali
- Locally designed fat bikes and helmets provided
- Outstanding opportunities for wildlife viewing around Earthquake Park
- Wonderful Alaskan photo opportunities
- Studded tires
- Services of a professional Alaskan Biking Guide
- Locally designed Fat Tire bicycle
- Snacks and bottled water
- $75.00 per person + taxes & fees
- We require that participants know how to ride a bike and be familiar with using hand brakes and shifting gears. Our fat bikes are designed for riders over 5’2″ tall. For riders under that height an alternative bike may be provided.
Anchorage boasts a world class trail system that is enjoyed year round by locals and visitors alike. Enjoy scenic views of Cook Inlet, the Alaska Range, and Denali on a leisurely bike ride from downtown to Earthquake Park. Moose, bald eagles, and other local wildlife can frequently be seen on this stretch of trail. Tour begins from our downtown office at 410 K Street in Anchorage. Quality fat bikes with studded tires and helmets provided.
As a solo traveler I usually veer towards group tours and make my decisions based on ratings. Greatland Adventures definitely lived up to their high ratings and awesome reviews. I have booked several tours with them. From the beginning it was a pleasurable experience with Steve and Rochelle who have excellent communication with their clients and ensure you are fully accommodated for your tour. I did the northern lights tour with Mike who is an excellent guide! Very knowledgeable and he captured some excellent photos of me! I completed the glacier tour with Bill who is also very knowledgeable and ensured we had a great experience at the glacier by getting us there before others arrived and allowing us to safe explore all the accessible crevasses. I absolutely recommend this tour company they are amazing!
I want to sincerely applaud the members of Greatland Adventures! They made me and my friend's trip to Anchorage one of the most amazing experiences ever in our lives... We were all well educated about the lights before we got there and even had a chance to have a pitstop at a gas station to use the toilet and grab a coffee. We even saw the lights that night TWICE! Thank you, Steve! The memories we made will last a lifetime and we are so happy we chose Greatland Adventures. I am telling any and everyone that plans to visit Anchorage to book through them. No question!