- Witness the world’s largest bears fishing for salmon in the wild
- Intimate 2-3 hours scenic flight by float plane
- Box lunch included
- Wildlife viewing on return flight for beluga whales, moose, and Dall sheep
- Hotel pickup/ drop-off included
- Transportation from your location in Anchorage
- Round trip scenic flight to Katmai National Park Brooks Camp area
- Services of professional Alaskan bush pilot
- Self guided tour of Brooks Camp with national park ranger orientation
- Box Lunch
- $895.00 per person + $14 Katmai National Park Entrance Fee + 3% transportation fee
What to Bring:
- Sturdy, comfortable footwear
- Warm, layered, comfortable clothing
Our fly-out Katmai bear viewing adventure takes you to Brooks Falls, where three bear viewing platforms connected by elevated boardwalks allow for close, unobstructed, and extraordinary bear viewing in Katmai National Park. In July, lured by spawning salmon, as many as fifty bears can be seen at once along the 1.5-mile Brooks River.
While the Katmai bear viewing at Brooks Falls is self-guided, Katmai National Park Rangers provide an initial briefing upon arrival and are available throughout the park for questions. An on-site waitlist for the Lower River bear viewing platform may be implemented when visitation reaches capacity to ensure quality bear viewing. What this means is that sometimes the bear viewing is crowded and the ranger may ask you to move to another platform. The is plenty of room in Katmai overall to see bears.