Spend your day viewing the amazing brown bears of Lake Clark National Park via bush plane from Anchorage.
- Witness the world’s largest bears in the wild with an expert guide/bush pilot
- Land on beaches and grasslands within Lake Clark National Park
- Picnic snack box included
- Hotel pickup/ drop-off included
- Transportation from your location in Anchorage
- Round trip scenic flight to Lake Clark National Park with beach landing
- Services of professional bear viewing guide
- Snack Box and Water
- Bug Spray
- Extra Rain Gear
- $895.00 per person + taxes & fees
What to Bring
- Sturdy, comfortable footwear
- Warm, layered, comfortable clothing
Located on the southern end of Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Chinitna Bay is home to a multitude of brown bears that come to the bay to feed on the protein-rich sedge grasses, copious clams, and fish the late summer salmon runs. Listen as your expert guide shares tales of the resident bears and their families. You’ll travel with your guide by 4WD bus to where the brown bears are most active. Once at the best location, you will disembark the bus and witness these magnificent animals digging for clams, sunning on the beach, or feeding in the meadow or out in the bay. You’ll be amazed at the sheer mass of the male brown bear and fall in love with the cubs as they wrestle and play.