Tours and Excursions in Anchorage, Fairbanks, and throughout Alaska
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Why We Are The Best!
Greatland Adventures specializes in in adventure tours in Anchorage and Fairbanks, as well as Alaska excursions in our stunning National Parks.
- Fun, friendly, and informative LOCAL guides
- Alaska tours to the best places
- Clean and comfortable vehicles
- Private Alaska tours are available
- Customizable Alaska multi-day tour packages
- Unbeatable value for groups and families
Find Your Trip
OUR TOUR CATEGORIES
Greatland Adventures is located in Dena’ina ełnena, Dena’ina homeland. Anchorage is home to the K’enaht’ana, the Indigenous people of Nuti (Knik Arm), who today are members of the Eklutna (Eydlughet) and Knik (K’enakatnu) tribes. The K’enaht’ana have lived and subsisted on the lands and waters between the Chugach and Talkeetna mountains for thousands of years, long before Anchorage was “founded” and developed by visitors from elsewhere.
We are grateful to live in this beautiful land, and we are committed to honor the history and tradition of the Indigenous people of Alaska.