Trying to check Alaska bear tours off your bucket list? We’ve got you covered. Spend your day viewing the amazing brown bears fishing for salmon at Crescent Lake in Lake Clark National Park via covered boat and bush plane from Anchorage.
- Picturesque Anchorage bear viewing experience
- Observe mighty Alaska brown bears fishing for salmon and frolicking in the water.
- Up-close bear viewing in Lake Clark National Park & Preserve from a covered pontoon boat
- Intimate 1.25 hours scenic flight by floatplane
- Homemade lunch in the rustic lodge located in Lake Clark National Park & Preserve.
- Wildlife viewing on the return flight for beluga whales, moose, and Dall sheep
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off included
- Lake Clark bear viewing
- Transportation from your location in Anchorage
- Round trip scenic flight to Crescent Lake in Lake Clark National Park
- Services of professional Alaskan bush pilot
- Homemade lunch in the rustic lodge located in Lake Clark National Park
- $895.00 per person + $6 Lake Clark National Park Entrance Fee + 3% transportation fee
What to Bring
- Sturdy, comfortable footwear
- Warm, layered, comfortable clothing
Enjoy an hour and ten-minute stunning flightseeing tour via floatplane from Anchorage to Lake Clark National Park and Preserve. Your expert pilot will land at Redoubt Mountain Lodge located on the incredible blue Crescent Lake where you will spend your day Lake Clark National Park bear viewing. Upon arrival, you’ll meet your knowledgeable bear viewing guide who will escort you by covered pontoon boat to lakeside areas where bears feed on spawning wild Alaska salmon.
Situated at the headwaters of Bristol Bay, Lake Clark National Park and Preserve is the epitome of the Alaska wilderness landscape. At four million acres, the Park encompasses volcanoes, jagged mountains, glaciers, wild rivers, waterfalls, and diverse Alaska wildlife populations. You’ll never forget your visit to one of America’s most inaccessible & incredible national parks! Let us help you check Alaska bear tours off your bucket list!
As a solo traveler I usually veer towards group tours and make my decisions based on ratings. Greatland Adventures definitely lived up to their high ratings and awesome reviews. I have booked several tours with them. From the beginning it was a pleasurable experience with Steve and Rochelle who have excellent communication with their clients and ensure you are fully accommodated for your tour. I did the northern lights tour with Mike who is an excellent guide! Very knowledgeable and he captured some excellent photos of me! I completed the glacier tour with Bill who is also very knowledgeable and ensured we had a great experience at the glacier by getting us there before others arrived and allowing us to safe explore all the accessible crevasses. I absolutely recommend this tour company they are amazing!
I want to sincerely applaud the members of Greatland Adventures! They made me and my friend's trip to Anchorage one of the most amazing experiences ever in our lives... We were all well educated about the lights before we got there and even had a chance to have a pitstop at a gas station to use the toilet and grab a coffee. We even saw the lights that night TWICE! Thank you, Steve! The memories we made will last a lifetime and we are so happy we chose Greatland Adventures. I am telling any and everyone that plans to visit Anchorage to book through them. No question!