Trying to check Alaska bear tours off your bucket list? We’ve got you covered. Spend your day viewing the amazing brown bears fishing for salmon at Crescent Lake in Lake Clark National Park via covered boat and bush plane from Anchorage.
- Picturesque Anchorage bear viewing experience
- Observe mighty Alaska brown bears fishing for salmon and frolicking in the water.
- Up-close bear viewing in Lake Clark National Park & Preserve from a covered pontoon boat
- Intimate 1.25 hours scenic flight by floatplane
- Homemade lunch in the rustic lodge located in Lake Clark National Park & Preserve.
- Wildlife viewing on the return flight for beluga whales, moose, and Dall sheep
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off included
- Lake Clark bear viewing
- Transportation from your location in Anchorage
- Round trip scenic flight to Crescent Lake in Lake Clark National Park
- Services of professional Alaskan bush pilot
- Homemade lunch in the rustic lodge located in Lake Clark National Park
What to Bring
- Sturdy, comfortable footwear
- Warm, layered, comfortable clothing
- Ages 8+
Enjoy an hour and ten-minute stunning flightseeing tour via floatplane from Anchorage to Lake Clark National Park and Preserve. Your expert pilot will land at Redoubt Mountain Lodge located on the incredible blue Crescent Lake where you will spend your day Lake Clark National Park bear viewing. Upon arrival, you’ll meet your knowledgeable bear viewing guide who will escort you by covered pontoon boat to lakeside areas where bears feed on spawning wild Alaska salmon.
Situated at the headwaters of Bristol Bay, Lake Clark National Park and Preserve is the epitome of the Alaska wilderness landscape. At four million acres, the Park encompasses volcanoes, jagged mountains, glaciers, wild rivers, waterfalls, and diverse Alaska wildlife populations. You’ll never forget your visit to one of America’s most inaccessible & incredible national parks! Let us help you check Alaska bear tours off your bucket list!