Spend your day viewing the amazing brown bears of Lake Clark National Park via bush plane from Anchorage.
Please note: Website availability is not live. Once you place an online order we will confirm your reservation or offer alternatives if the requested date is not available.
- Intimate, 50 minute scenic flightseeing tour from Anchorage
- Redoubt Bay Field Guide with bear, flora, and fauna facts
- Interactive experience with Alaska natural history guides
- Alaska brown and black bear watching via covered pontoon boat
- Countless photo ops!
- Morning and afternoon departures available
- A window seat and 2-way headset
- Extensive knowledge (and personality) of an Alaska bush pilot
- Meticulous attention to comfort and safety
- Lunch at Redoubt Bay Lodge
Please check in at our Lake Hood Office 30 minutes prior to departure. For safety of weight and balance of the plane, we will need accurate weights of individuals or of the entire group. Ages 8+.
There is free, although limited parking at the location. You will need to leave your car keys with the office. Pick ups are available from major hotels. You are welcome to leave baggage at the office at no additional charge.
What to bring
Sunglasses, bug spray, camera and binoculars. Dress comfortably and in layers; Alaska weather can change dramatically. A sunny and warm day in Anchorage can turn windy, rainy, and cool in the National Park. Please bring prescription medications.