Raft amongst Alaska’s legendary glaciers via a scenic helicopter ride!
Operating dates: June 15th – September 15th
(Dates are flexible based on temperatures and conditions.)
- Scenic Helicopter flight from Knik River Lodge over the Knik Glacier
- Land on a remote gravel bar near the confluence of 2 different rivers
- Your guide will assist you in putting on your drysuit and PFD
- You will receive a water safety briefing and paddle instruction
- Learn how inflate your own personal boat & how to safely get in and out
- Spend up to 6 hours floating Class 1 (or calm slow moving) water
- The Helicopter will pick you up miles downstream from the start
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Rafting instructor
- Personal raft
- Dry Suit
- Personal Flotation Device
- Extra Warm Gear
- Trips are weather dependent
- Guests will be outdoors for up to 4 or 8 hours
- Half-day tours will spend 2-3 hours on the water
- Full-day tours will spend 5-6 hours on the water
- Guests weight restriction is 290 lbs per person
- Guides will be equipped with swift water safety and rescue gear
- Gratuity for your guide is not included in the trip price
- Your shoes will get wet, bring an extra pair to change into after your trip
- Please pack specific foods you need if you have allergies & restrictions
- Starting at $999 per person + taxes & fees
Ages starting at 18 and older. Adventurous people with a moderate level of fitness. No rafting experience is necessary. Alaska has extreme weather conditions and it can change often, guests will need to be prepared to face the Alaskan temperatures for multiple hours.
Enjoy the best of Alaska’s outdoors! This tour begins with a helicopter ride to a remote river near the confluence of three different glaciers. Once there, you’ll be provided everything you need — including your very own inflatable packraft — to enjoy a unique Class 1 packrafting adventure with an experienced rafting instructor. Choose from a 4-5 hour or 6-8 hour trip downriver and explore as you float on calm waters and search for wildlife.
Choose a half day tour (up to 4 hours with snacks provided) or choose the 6-8 hour full day tour (with lunch included).
Experience the wilderness and pristine beauty of Alaska with this pack rafting adventure.