Visit the stunning Knik Glacier by Helicopter.
- Fly over the majestic mountains of the Chugach Range and land on Knik Glacier
- View beautiful glacial crevasses, moulins, glacial rivers, and waterfalls
- Fly down the Great Gorge of the Knik, which is a Scenic National Landmark
- Wildlife viewing on this tour, potentially Dall sheep and black bears
- Services of a professional Alaskan Pilot/Guide with narration
- 30-minute scenic helicopter flight
- 30-minute glacier landing
- Glacier equipment
- $379.00 per adult and $309.00 for Kids (2-11) + taxes/fees of 6%
Transportation from select locations in Anchorage for $79 per person. For pick up information please click here
- *Availability will be verified after reservation is received. You will be contacted immediately via email if availability cannot be verified.*
- Other times may be available. Call our office 907-980-8179
- * Please Note: No refunds will be provided within 72 hours of tour
The Tour departs from the base at the Knik River Lodge and takes you over the Knik river & glacier through the Great Gorge towards Whiteout Glacier, Colony Glacier, and the icebergs in Lake George. Land on the Knik glacier and explore with your pilot/guide. We almost always see moose, mountain goats, bands of Dall sheep and often times bears in the summer.
As a solo traveler I usually veer towards group tours and make my decisions based on ratings. Greatland Adventures definitely lived up to their high ratings and awesome reviews. I have booked several tours with them. From the beginning it was a pleasurable experience with Steve and Rochelle who have excellent communication with their clients and ensure you are fully accommodated for your tour. I did the northern lights tour with Mike who is an excellent guide! Very knowledgeable and he captured some excellent photos of me! I completed the glacier tour with Bill who is also very knowledgeable and ensured we had a great experience at the glacier by getting us there before others arrived and allowing us to safe explore all the accessible crevasses. I absolutely recommend this tour company they are amazing!
I want to sincerely applaud the members of Greatland Adventures! They made me and my friend's trip to Anchorage one of the most amazing experiences ever in our lives... We were all well educated about the lights before we got there and even had a chance to have a pitstop at a gas station to use the toilet and grab a coffee. We even saw the lights that night TWICE! Thank you, Steve! The memories we made will last a lifetime and we are so happy we chose Greatland Adventures. I am telling any and everyone that plans to visit Anchorage to book through them. No question!