Knik Glacier Anchorage Helicopter Tour
Visit the stunning Knik Glacier by Helicopter. This Anchorage helicopter tour will get you up close and personal with one of Alaska’s most beautiful landscapes.
Not all Alaska helicopter tours come with a glacial landing, but this one does! Experience Knik Glacier like the locals.
- Intimate Alaska helicopter glacier tour
- Fly over the majestic mountains of the Chugach Range and land on Knik Glacier.
- View beautiful glacial crevasses, moulins, glacial rivers, and waterfalls.
- Fly down the Great Gorge of the Knik, which is a Scenic National Landmark.
- Wildlife viewing on this tour, potentially Dall sheep and black bears
- Services of a professional Alaskan Pilot/Guide with narration
- 30-minute scenic helicopter flight
- 30-minute glacier landing
- Glacier equipment
Transportation from select locations in Anchorage for $79 per person. For pick up information please click here
- Availability will be verified after reservation is received. You will be contacted immediately via email if availability cannot be verified.*
- Other times may be available. Call our office 907-980-8179
- Please Note: No refunds will be provided within 72 hours of tour
This Anchorage helicopter tour departs from the base at the Knik River Lodge and takes you over the Knik River & Glacier through the Great Gorge towards Whiteout Glacier, Colony Glacier, and the icebergs in Lake George. Land on the Knik Glacier and explore with your pilot/guide. We almost always see moose, mountain goats, bands of Dall sheep, and often times bears in the summer.
Summer Southside Denali Explorer with Glacier Landing