Searching for Anchorage dog sledding tours in Alaska? You’ve come to the right place. Experience the joys of Alaska’s official state sport with real Iditarod sled dogs. This dog mushing trip near Anchorage will give you a true Alaskan experience.
- Unforgettable dog sledding tour in Alaksa.
- Experience the adventure of dog sledding on real racing trails.
- Meet real Iditarod sled dogs.
- Winter clothing, hot drinks, snacks, and water are provided.
- Warm winter clothing
- $165 per adult, $145 per child (age 2-11)
- If you are traveling with children under 12 years old, please note ages
- This tour has a 2-person minimum to operate
- Please select time of day preference upon booking (morning or afternoon)
- Duration: 1.5 Hours
Please note that this is a self-drive tour. The drive time from Anchorage is around 1.5 – 2 hours.
Join us on a fun-filled winter excursion to enjoy Alaska’s official state sport, dog mushing! Meet real Iditarod racing dogs and ride real racing trails north of Anchorage. Each ride consists of 1-4 riders hooked up to a dog sled team with a local Alaskan musher as your guide. Enjoy the serenity of the Alaskan winter landscape in a way that only a dog sled ride can provide.
Please note we will book your tour depending on kennel availability. We will follow up with CONFIRMED driving directions and tour time in a separate confirmation email.
This is a self-drive tour based in Willow, AK. The drive time from Anchorage is around 1.5 – 2 hours. For those guests without their own mode of transportation, this tour is available with transportation from Anchorage on a Private Charter Service for an additional fee.