This fully-private tour begins with pick up from Fairbanks hotels before heading north to cross the Arctic Circle.
This adventurous day tour will travels into the Arctic region of Alaska north from Fairbanks and across the Arctic Circle. Guests will make plenty of stops for photos, naturalist interpretation of interesting tundra features, a visit the Trans-Alaska Pipeline, a crossing of the mighty Yukon River, ending in Coldfoot Camp for either lunch or dinner.
Book direct. Best price guarantee!*
- Fully private tour with hotel pick up and drop off
- Earn your bragging rights of crossing the Arctic Circle! Visit the Trans-Alaska Pipeline, Arctic Circle trading post, cross the mighty Yukon River, and experience the fascinating tundra environment
- A perfect choice for groups ranging from 1 to 12 passengers
- An excellent tour for multi-generational groups, families, and friends
- Local Alaska guide and transport
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Aurora photography
- Departure Time: 10 a.m.
- Duration: 12-14 Hours
- Gratuities for guides
- Price: $1995/group. If your group is larger than 12 please call our office to book.
*Book direct with confidence. We guarantee you will receive the best price when booking directly on our website or we will refund the difference + $10! Must show proof of a lower price found elsewhere for the same product and the same departure. Offer valid for tours operated by Greatland Adventures only. Offer not valid for 3rd party products.