This unique adventure begins with pick up from Fairbanks hotels before traveling north to cross the Arctic Circle.
This tour transports guests north from Fairbanks along the Dalton Highway to cross the Arctic Circle. We will stop for photos, interpret interesting tundra features, visit the Trans-Alaska Pipeline, cross the mighty Yukon River, and end up in Coldfoot Camp for either lunch or dinner. On the way back, stop for aurora sightings and capture the magic of the northern lights with included photography.*
*If the weather is going to be inclement for aurora sightings, Greatland Adventures will contact guests prior to the pickup time and offer an Arctic Circle day tour with a refund in difference, or move the tour to a night with less cloud cover if available.
Book direct. Best price guarantee!*
- Fully-private tour with hotel pick up and drop off
- Earn the distinction of crossing the Arctic Circle! Visit the Trans-Alaska Pipeline, Arctic Circle trading post, cross mighty Yukon River, and experience the tundra environment. Experience the dancing northern lights at night (weather permitting).
- The perfect choice for groups ranging from one to 12 passengers
- An excellent tour for multi-generational groups, families, and friends
- Local Alaska guide and transport
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Aurora photography
- Departure Time: 2 p.m.
- Duration: 12-14 Hours
- Gratuities for guides
- Price: $2195/group +$100 per person for guests 9-12
- If your group is larger than 12 please call our office to book.
*Book direct with confidence. We guarantee you will receive the best price when booking directly on our website or we will refund the difference + $10! Must show proof of a lower price found elsewhere for the same product and the same departure. Offer valid for tours operated by Greatland Adventures only. Offer not valid for 3rd party products.