Join us on this three-hour sightseeing tour of Fairbanks, beginning with pick up at your hotel. Explore downtown Fairbanks’ unique character and architecture, then visit the exhibits at Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitors Center. Your local driver-guide will then journey just outside of town to see Santa Claus House at North Pole, and make a stop at the Trans-Alaska pipeline.
This fully-private Fairbanks sightseeing tour travels through downtown Fairbanks, Santa Claus House in North Pole, and along the Trans-Alaska Pipeline just outside the city center.
In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint, we are no longer providing single-use plastic water bottles. Please bring a reusable water bottle on tour! Refreshing Alaska water will be available to guests throughout their tour.
Book direct. Best price guarantee!*
- Fully-private tour with hotel pick up and drop off
- Narrated experience through Fairbanks most unique locations with a local guide
- Information about Fairbanks history, current events, Gold Rush history, and life in Interior Alaska
- A perfect choice for groups ranging from 1 to 12 passengers
- An excellent tour for multi-generational groups, families, and friends
- Services of a professional local guide
- Private, round-trip transportation from Fairbanks hotels
- Transportation in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Snacks and water
- Departure Time: 11 a.m.
- Duration: Three Hours
Gratuities for Guides (Recommend $20 per person)
- 2 Hours of Guide and Van Service for Museum extension
- Museum admission: $16/adult (13+), $9/Child (5-12)
- $645 for group size 1-12 guests. If your group is larger than 12 please call our office to book.
*Book directly with confidence. We guarantee you will receive the best price when booking directly on the Greatland Adventures website or we will refund the difference + $10! Must show proof of a lower price found elsewhere for the same product and the same departure. Offer valid for tours operated by Greatland Adventures only. Offer not valid for 3rd party products.