The historic village of Talkeetna sits near the base of North America’s highest mountain – Denali, and at the confluence of three rivers: the Talkeetna, Chulitna, and Susitna. Featuring outstanding panoramic views of the Alaska Range from several locations around town, Talkeetna also boasts a wide variety of outdoor activities and a thriving community arts scene, making it one of the most popular destinations for visitors and locals alike.
This flexible, full-day tour provides guests with multiple options for activities, from ziplining to flightseeing and jet boat tours. If you’d like a more relaxed Talkeetna experience, take advantage of ample free time to stroll quaint Main Street, dine at a local eatery, or sample beers and craft cocktails from an award-winning brewer and distillery.
Book direct. Best price guarantee!*
- Photograph outstanding panoramic views of the Alaska Range and Denali
- Amazing flight-seeing tours of Denali, scenic riverboat tours, and exhilarating zipline tours are all available
- Flexible full day tour you get to choose which activity you would like to do
- Private transportation from Anchorage to Talkeetna in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Services of a professional Alaskan tour guide
- Pick up from your location in Anchorage
- Private transportation from Anchorage to Talkeetna in clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Customized itinerary of stops and activities to suit your group’s interests
- Snacks and bottled water
- $1250.00 per group
- Duration: full day
Gratuities for guides
*Book direct with confidence. We guarantee you will receive the best price when booking directly on our website or we will refund the difference + $10! Must show proof of a lower price found elsewhere for the same product and the same departure. Offer valid for tours operated by Greatland Adventures only. Offer not valid for 3rd party products.