Anchorage Dog Sledding Tour
- Experience the adventure of dog sledding on real racing trails
- Meet real Iditarod sled dogs
- Winter clothing, hot drinks, snacks, and water provided
- Round trip transportation with hotel pick up included
Join us on a full filled winter excursion to enjoy Alaska's official state sport, dog mushing! Meet real Iditarod racing dogs and ride real racing trails north of Anchorage. Each ride consists of 1-4 riders hooked up to a dog sled team with a local Alaskan musher as your guide. Enjoy the serenity of the Alaskan winter landscape in a way that only a dog sled ride can provide. Round trip transportation and hotel pick up included.
Price: $295 per person
Departure Time: Please tell us in the notes if you prefer morning, mid-day, or afternoon.
Duration: 6 hours
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- Warm Winter Clothing
- Hot drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- 4 person minimum to operate the shuttle service
- This tour is dependent on current snowfall conditions.
Please note our kennels are located approximately 90 minutes north of Anchorage. Guests with their own mode of transportation that is suitable to travel Alaskan winter road conditions may book a self-driving tour here.