Whittier to Anchorage: Private Cruise Transfer & Tour
- Fully private tour with local guide
- Hotel pick up / drop off at cruise terminal
- Visits best areas between Whittier and Anchorage
- Fully customizable to suit groups interests
- Varied optional activities available
This tour will end with drop-off in Anchorage at your hotel or the airport. Your private tour guide can adjust the schedule, duration, and activities to meet your needs.
*Please note this tour lasts 7-8 hours. Those guests with a late flight out of Anchorage may purchase the convenience of additional time at a rate of $80 per hour.
Price: $895.00 per group + $10 per person
- Services of a professional local Alaskan Tour Guide
- Private transportation in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Snacks and bottled water
- Whittier Tunnel Toll
Alyeska Scenic Tram
The Alyeska Scenic Tram takes you 2,300 ft in elevation to the top of Mt. Alyeska. Receive $20 worth of food vouchers at the Bore Tide Deli for only $10!
Seniors (60-69), Military, & Students (13-18) $22
Seniors (70+) & Children (6-12) $15
Add Lunch to Alyeska Scenic Tram: $10 per person ($20 value)
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
View and photograph Alaska's iconic animals up close at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Set on over 200 beautiful acres, the center offers world class care for orphaned and rescued animals in their natural habitat.
Seniors (65+) & Military $12
Children (7-17) $10
Glacier Dog Sled Tour via Helicopter
Go dog sledding on real snow via a scenic helicopter ride! Round trip transportation from Anchorage available.
Adults (13+) $529.00
Children (12 and under) $499.00