Combine this amazing, full-day tour with a Kenai Fjords Cruise and Tour. Experience the best parts of the Seward Highway, scenic Turnagain Arm, and Anchorage with a local guide.
- Fully private tour with local guide
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- Visits best areas between Seward and Anchorage
- Fully customizable to suit groups interests
- Varied optional activities available
- Services of a professional Alaskan tour guide
- Pick up from any location is Seward
- Private transportation from Seward to Anchorage in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Drop off at Anchorage area hotels or airport
- Snacks and bottled water
- $1495 per group (1-6 Guests) + $20 per person, plus taxes
- $1595 per group (7-12 Guests) + $20 per person, plus taxes.
- Groups of 7-12 include a luggage trailer. A luggage trailer can be added for groups 1-6 for $100 per group
Alyeska Scenic Tram
The Alyeska Scenic Tram takes you 2,300 ft in elevation to the top of Mt. Alyeska. Receive $20 worth of food vouchers at the Bore Tide Deli for only $12!
- Adults $38
- Seniors (60-69), Military ID, & Students (13-18) $28
- Seniors (70+) & Children (6-12) $21
- Add Lunch to Alyeska Scenic Tram: $12 per person ($20 value)
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
View and photograph Alaska’s iconic animals up close at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Set on over 200 beautiful acres, the center offers world class care for orphaned and rescued animals in their natural habitat.
- Adults $18
- Seniors (65+) $16
- Children (7-17) $14
- Adults with Military ID $16
- Children (7-17) $13
Seward Sea Life Center
Visit the world renown Alaska Sea Life Center in Seward. Learn about the unique marine habitat of the north Pacific Ocean. View Harbor Seals, Stellar Sea Lions, Puffins, and much more!
- $30 per person
- Children under the age of 3 are free
Glacier Dog Sled Tour via Helicopter
Go dog sledding on real snow via a scenic helicopter ride! Round trip transportation from Anchorage available.
- Adults (13+) $529.00
- Children (12 and under) $499.00
Three-time Iditarod Champion Mitch Seavey welcomes you to his homestead to experience firsthand the thrill of dog sledding.
- Adults $74.00
- Children (2-12) $37.00
On this full-day private tour you will see more sites than you would on an ordinary tour. Your guide will show you all the special things that make the Seward Highway, the Turnagain Arm and Anchorage unique.
After pickup in Seward, explore this quaint fishing village on the shores of Resurrection Bay. Make an optional visit to the Seward Sea Life Center to see the local marine life up close. Next, drive the scenic Seward Highway north into the beautiful Kenai Mountains. Serene alpine lakes, tower peaks, and alpine tundra make this one of the most beautiful drives in the world. Visit the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center to view and photograph Alaska’s iconic animals. Then drive the Turnagain Arm to Anchorage. The tour will finish with a brief tour of the Anchorage area.
This tour will end with a drop off in Anchorage at your hotel or the airport. Your private tour guide can adjust the schedule, duration, and activities to suit your interests.
**Please note this tour lasts 7-8 hours. Those guests with a late flight out of Anchorage may purchase the convenience of additional time at a rate of $80 per hour.