Combine this amazing, full-day tour with a Kenai Fjords Cruise and Tour. Experience the best parts of the Seward Highway, scenic Turnagain Arm, and Anchorage with a local guide.
- Fully private tour with local guide
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- Visits best areas between Seward and Anchorage
- Fully customizable to suit groups interests
- Varied optional activities available
- Services of a professional Alaskan tour guide
- Pick up from any location in Seward
- Private transportation from Seward to Anchorage in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Drop off at Anchorage area hotels or airport
- Snacks and water
- Admission to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- $1795 per group (1-6 Guests) + $30 per person, plus taxes
- $1895 per group (7-12 Guests) + $30 per person, plus taxes
- Groups of 7-12 include a luggage trailer. A luggage trailer can be added for groups 1-6 for $100 per group
*Book direct with confidence. We guarantee you will receive the best price when booking directly on our website or we will refund the difference + $10! Must show proof of a lower price found elsewhere for the same product and the same departure. Offer valid for tours operated by Greatland Adventures only. Offer not valid for 3rd party products.
On this full-day private tour, you will see more sites than you would on an ordinary tour. Your guide will show you all the special things that make the Seward Highway, the Turnagain Arm, and Anchorage unique.
After the pick-up in Seward, explore this quaint fishing village on the shores of Resurrection Bay. Make an optional visit to the Seward Sea Life Center to see the local marine life up close. Next, drive the scenic Seward Highway north into the beautiful Kenai Mountains. Serene alpine lakes, tower peaks, and alpine tundra make this one of the most beautiful drives in the world. Visit the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center to view and photograph Alaska’s iconic animals. Then drive the Turnagain Arm to Anchorage. The tour will finish with a brief tour of the Anchorage area.
This tour will end with a drop-off in Anchorage at your hotel or the airport. Your private tour guide can adjust the schedule, duration, and activities to suit your interests.
In an effort to reduce our footprint, we are no longer providing single-use plastic water bottles. Please bring a reusable water bottle! Fresh Alaskan water will be available to you throughout your tour.
**Please note this tour lasts 7-8 hours. Those guests with a late flight out of Anchorage may purchase the convenience of additional time at a rate of $125 per hour.
Book direct. Best price guarantee!*