Explore the magnificent tidewater glaciers and wildlife of Prince William sound in an intimate setting. Please note this is a self-drive tour. The drive time from Anchorage is around 1.5 hours.
If you would like transportation included with this tour, please book our Winter Glacier and Wildlife Cruise with Shuttle.
- Enjoy a magnificent small boat glacier cruise to Blackstone Bay
- Wonderful photo opportunities of incredible glaciers, sea otters, sea lions, harbor seals, bald eagles, and much more
- Deli lunch, snacks, and hot drinks included
- 3.5 hour scenic small boat glacier cruise to Blackstone Bay
- Deli lunch with sandwich, chips, pickle, cookie, and fruit
- $329 per person + taxes and fees
- 10:30 am on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays in October, February, March and April. Special dates and times available for groups on request.
- Duration: 7 hours
Gratuities ($10-20pp to cruise staff recommended)
What To Bring:
- Warm layered clothing
- Rain-gear or poncho
- Cruise departs from the port of Whittier which is 1.5 hours drive from Anchorage.
- No refunds will be provided within 72 hours of tour
Join us on a cruise to explore the magnificent waters of Blackstone Bay and Prince William Sound. Cruise along the shores of this fascinating fjord carved by the ancient glaciers. Visit stunning tidewater glaciers, towering mountains, and the surrounding temperate rainforest. Enjoy viewing the local wildlife including sea otters, Stellar sea lions, harbor seals, bald eagles and more. This small boat cruise has a maximum of 22 passengers on board allowing for an intimate viewing experience. Our US Coast Guard certified vessel has a warm heated cabin with comfortable seating as well as a large viewing deck to enjoy the scenery.
*Please note this is a self-drive tour. The drive time from Anchorage is around 1.5 hours.
As a solo traveler I usually veer towards group tours and make my decisions based on ratings. Greatland Adventures definitely lived up to their high ratings and awesome reviews. I have booked several tours with them. From the beginning it was a pleasurable experience with Steve and Rochelle who have excellent communication with their clients and ensure you are fully accommodated for your tour. I did the northern lights tour with Mike who is an excellent guide! Very knowledgeable and he captured some excellent photos of me! I completed the glacier tour with Bill who is also very knowledgeable and ensured we had a great experience at the glacier by getting us there before others arrived and allowing us to safe explore all the accessible crevasses. I absolutely recommend this tour company they are amazing!
I want to sincerely applaud the members of Greatland Adventures! They made me and my friend's trip to Anchorage one of the most amazing experiences ever in our lives... We were all well educated about the lights before we got there and even had a chance to have a pitstop at a gas station to use the toilet and grab a coffee. We even saw the lights that night TWICE! Thank you, Steve! The memories we made will last a lifetime and we are so happy we chose Greatland Adventures. I am telling any and everyone that plans to visit Anchorage to book through them. No question!