Explore the magnificent tidewater glaciers and wildlife of Prince William sound in an intimate setting.
Please note this is a self-drive tour. The drive time from Anchorage is around 1.5 hours.
- Enjoy a magnificent small boat glacier cruise to Blackstone Bay
- Wonderful photo opportunities of incredible glaciers, sea otters, sea lions, harbor seals, bald eagles, and much more
- Snacks, and hot drinks included
- 3.5 hour scenic small boat glacier cruise to Blackstone Bay
- Snacks and Hot Drinks
- $186 per person + taxes and fees
- 1:00 pm on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays in October, March and April. Special dates and times available for groups on request.
- Duration: 3.5 hours
Gratuities ($10-20pp to cruise staff recommended)
What To Bring:
- Warm layered clothing
- Rain-gear or poncho
- Cruise departs from the port of Whittier which is 1.5 hours drive from Anchorage.
- No refunds will be provided within 72 hours of tour
Join us on a cruise to explore the magnificent waters of Blackstone Bay and Prince William Sound. Cruise along the shores of this fascinating fjord carved by the ancient glaciers. Visit stunning tidewater glaciers, towering mountains, and the surrounding temperate rainforest. Enjoy viewing the local wildlife including sea otters, Stellar sea lions, harbor seals, bald eagles and more. This small boat cruise has a maximum of 22 passengers on board allowing for an intimate viewing experience. Our US Coast Guard certified vessel has a warm heated cabin with comfortable seating as well as a large viewing deck to enjoy the scenery.
*Please note this is a self-drive tour. The drive time from Anchorage is around 1.5 hours.