Anchorage Northern Lights Tour
- See the Northern Lights
- Aurora portraits and photography instruction included
- Learn the science behind the Aurora Borealis
- Warm shelter, clothing and hot drinks provided
- Tour only operates when 90% chance of seeing the lights
The aurora borealis is one of the most amazing natural wonders this world has to offer. Join us on a quest to view and photograph the northern lights in and around the Anchorage area. We will use our luxury tour vehicle as a base camp as well as a state of the art portable winter shelter complete with heater, chairs, hot drinks and snacks. We use modern technology to forecast both the space and earth weather each night. The tour only operates on nights that have a reasonable expectation for the lights to be visible. While we cannot guarantee you will see the aurora, if we do operate the tour we have over a 90% success rate of seeing the northern lights. You only pay if we operate the tour. This tour is designed for anyone who has viewing the northern lights on their bucket list including both sightseers and serious photographers. Aurora photography instruction as well as Aurora portraits are provided. Tours generally depart at 10 pm and return at 3 am.
Price: $195.00 per person
* Because of the unpredictable nature of space and earth weather, we recommend that you book for the very first night you have available and list all nights you have available on the booking form. We will confirm if the tour is operating or cancelled by 6 PM on the day of your scheduled departure time. If your tour is cancelled you will automatically be booked for the next night you have listed.
Please note: This tour is designed for guests 12 years and older. If you have small children and wish to view the northern lights with us, please book our Anchorage Private Aurora Tour.
- Services of a professional Alaskan tour guide
- Transportation in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Snacks, Hot Drinks
- Winter shelter with portable heaters and seating