Welcome to Alaska! Combine this amazing, full-day tour with your cruise ship transfer to make the most of your Alaskan vacation. Experience the best parts of Whittier, Portage Valley, Turnagain Arm, and Anchorage with local guide.
- Fully private tour with local guide
- Hotel pick up / drop off at cruise terminal
- Visits best areas between Whittier and Anchorage
- Fully customizable to suit groups interests
- Varied optional activities available
- Services of a professional local Alaskan Tour Guide
- Private transportation in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Snacks and bottled water
- Whittier Tunnel Toll
- $1395 per group + $20 per person. Taxes/booking fees not included.
Alyeska Scenic Tram
The Alyeska Scenic Tram takes you 2,300 ft in elevation to the top of Mt. Alyeska. Receive $20 worth of food vouchers at the Bore Tide Deli for only $10!
- Adults $38
- Seniors (60-69), Military, & Students (13-18) $28
- Seniors (70+) & Children (6-12) $21
- Add Lunch to Alyeska Scenic Tram: $12 per person ($20 value)
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
View and photograph Alaska’s iconic animals up close at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Set on over 200 beautiful acres, the center offers world class care for orphaned and rescued animals in their natural habitat.
- Adults $18
- Seniors (65+) $16
- Children (7-17) $14
- Adults with Military ID $16
Glacier Dog Sled Tour via Helicopter
Go dog sledding on real snow via a scenic helicopter ride! Round trip transportation from Anchorage available.
- Adults (13+) $529.00
- Children (12 and under) $499.00
On this private full-day tour, your guide will show you the special things that make Whittier, Anchorage and the Turnagain Arm unique. After pickup at the Whittier Cruise Terminal, we will drive through the amazing Whittier Tunnel and soak up the sights of beautiful Portage Valley. This stunningly beautiful piece of Alaska is home to many alpine glaciers. Next, we will make an optional stop at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving Alaska’s wildlife. Here you can view and photograph up close Alaska’s iconic animals. From here we will travel along the scenic Seward Highway, One of only 13 highways in the US with the distinction of “All American Road”. Along the way we will have great opportunities to view and photograph wildlife and scenic vistas. Next, we stop at the beautiful Hotel Alyeska and the ski town of Girdwood. Take an optional scenic tram to the top of Mt Alyeska for lunch with a view. Finally, we will continue on to Anchorage for a city tour where your guide will point out the best restaurants, bars, gift shops, and art galleries before bidding farewell.
This tour will end with drop-off in Anchorage at your hotel or the airport. Your private tour guide can adjust the schedule, duration, and activities to meet your needs.
*Please note this tour lasts 7-8 hours. Those guests with a late flight out of Anchorage may purchase the convenience of additional time at a rate of $80 per hour.