Welcome to Alaska! Combine this amazing, full-day tour with your cruise ship transfer to make the most of your Alaskan vacation. Experience the best parts of Whittier, Portage Valley, Turnagain Arm, and Anchorage with local guide.
- Fully private tour with local guide
- Hotel pick up / drop off at cruise terminal
- Visits best areas between Whittier and Anchorage
- Fully customizable to suit groups interests
- Varied optional activities available
- Services of a professional local Alaskan Tour Guide
- Private transportation in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Snacks and water
- Whittier Tunnel Toll
- Admission to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- $1395/group 1-6 Guests + $30 per person + taxes/fees
- $1495/group 7-12 Guests + $30 per person + taxes/fees
- If your group is larger than 12 people, please call to book
On this private full-day tour, your guide will show you the special things that make Whittier, Anchorage and the Turnagain Arm unique. After pickup at the Whittier Cruise Terminal, we will drive through the amazing Whittier Tunnel and soak up the sights of beautiful Portage Valley. This stunningly beautiful piece of Alaska is home to many alpine glaciers. Next, we will make an optional stop at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving Alaska’s wildlife. Here you can view and photograph up close Alaska’s iconic animals. From here we will travel along the scenic Seward Highway, One of only 13 highways in the US with the distinction of “All American Road”. Along the way we will have great opportunities to view and photograph wildlife and scenic vistas. Next, we stop at the beautiful Hotel Alyeska and the ski town of Girdwood. Take an optional scenic tram to the top of Mt Alyeska for lunch with a view. Finally, we will continue on to Anchorage for a city tour where your guide will point out the best restaurants, bars, gift shops, and art galleries before bidding farewell.
This tour will end with drop-off in Anchorage at your hotel or the airport. Your private tour guide can adjust the schedule, duration, and activities to meet your needs.
In an effort to reduce our footprint, we are no longer providing single-use plastic water bottles. Please bring a reusable water bottle! Fresh Alaskan water will be available to you throughout your tour.
*Please note this tour lasts 7-8 hours. Those guests with a late flight out of Anchorage may purchase the convenience of additional time at a rate of $125 per hour.